My name is Bill Rapp, I’m a SBA Mortgage Specialist based in Houston, TX. I’m licensed in 14 states and I help people use SBA loans to obtain working capital or purchase real estate for their business!
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a government backed program that lends money to small business owners to stimulate our economy. The SBA will guarantee a percentage of the loan offered by one of their partner lenders to a small business owner, which means they’re promising to pay up if the borrower defaults. This eases the risk for the lender, making them more likely to offer the loan.
The most popular types of SBA loans are the 7(a) loans, a general program that can be used for a number of different purposes. The CDC/504 loans are typically used for equipment or real estate.
SBA 7(a) - Working Capital / Debt Refinance / Equipment Purchase
- Quick Pre-Qualification over the Phone
- Loan Size: $30,000 - $350,000
- Terms: Loans are amortized over a 10 year term & No Pre-Payment Penalty
- Payments: Automatically debited from your business checking account
- Credit Score: Minimum 650
- Interest Rates:
- $30K to $49K – Prime Rate + 3.75%
- $50K to $350K – Prime Rate + 2.75%
- 4% Referral and Packagin Fee
- Approximately $450 in bank closing costs
- Loans above $150K require a 2.25% SBA guarantee fee
Commercial Real Estate Purchase/Refinance
- Loan Size: $500,000 - $5,000,000+
- Credit Score: 650 Minimum (Exceptions are Made on a Case by Case Basis)
- Loan Term: 25 year term with no Pre-Payment Penalty with 3 years
- Pre-Payment Penalty: Year 1 – 5%, Year 2 – 3%, Year 3 – 1%
- Rates: Prime Rate + 1.5% to 2.75%
- Fees: 1% Referral and Packaging fees plus bank closing costs
- SBA Guarantee Fee: 2.25% to 2.76% SBA Guaranty Fee Depending on Loan Size
To talk to a reputable Real Estate & Mortgage Broker today, please call 281-222-0433 or visit: